Action Strategist Judy Dang walks you through her process for creating an annual plan.
Start by setting aside the time – at least a two-hour, uninterrupted block. Then look back at your 2021 calendar and ask yourself seven key questions.
- What went well?
- Where did I grow personally and professionally?
- What did I wish had happened but didn’t?
- Where do I want to up my game?
- What are my top 5 goals for 2022?
- What obstacles might get in my way?
- Who or what would help me leap over those obstacles?
Try it yourself and brainstorm some ideas to get the reflections flowing. In part two, you’ll see how to place the top 5 goals throughout the new year’s calendar.
For more productivity tips, subscribe to the Avid At Work channel and join the community.